A high quality, low cost, and durable machine. Micro Precision CT50T can be used to calibrate both Tension and Compression instruments with accreditation from ASTME74, ISO 376, and other internationally recognized force standards. Micro Precision CT50T optimizes operation with available accessories such as quick-change tension members, tension member adapters, alignment bushings, and studs to help adapt load cells of many varieties for calibration.
- Compression and Tension Calibration
- Reference standard will need calibration in compression mode only
- Accommodates different size of load cells and crane scales
- Uses a small floor space maximizing the use of limited work area.
- Design assures axial loading
- No error from friction loss
- Uses the accuracy of the reference standard
- Expanded uncertainties > 0.02 % of the applied force when used with high accuracy Load Cells.
- Easily-operated adjustable plate remote controller and ergonomic design
- Capacities from 0 lbf to 100,000 lbf
- Overhead clearance required 50mm (2") during the operation cycle