- Brands Tektronix
- Product Code: MDO4104B-6
- Availability: In Stock
The oscilloscope that includes a logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer and protocol analyzer – all synchronized for an integrated view.
Although you can use the MDO4000B Series simply as a mixed signal oscilloscope or as a spectrum analyzer, the real power comes from the integration of the two. For the first time, you can see how your designs perform in both the time and frequency domains on a single instrument, at any instant. Use powerful trigger, search and analysis tools to zero in on analog and digital anomalies. Decode serial buses alongside waveforms. And view the RF spectrum at any point in time. With SignalVu-PC software, perform extensive analysis and troubleshooting on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® wireless signals.
- Dedicated front-panel controls for commonly performed tasks
- Automated peak markers identify frequency and amplitude of spectrum peaks
- Time-correlated analog, digital, and RF signal acquisitions in a single instrument
- Wave Inspector® controls provide easy navigation of time correlated data
- 264 mm (10.4 inches) bright XGA color display
- Small footprint and lightweight - Only 147 mm (5.8 inches) deep and 5 kg (11 lb.)
- Two USB 2.0 host ports on the front panel and two on the rear panel for quick and easy data storage
- USB 2.0 device port on the rear panel for easy connection to a PC or direct printing
- Integrated 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet port for network connection
- Video out port to export the oscilloscope display to a monitor or projector
Tags: Tektronix MDO4104B-6