- Product Code: Agilent U8903A
- Availability: In Stock
- Price : $2,500.00
The U8903A audio analyzer combines the functionality of a distortion meter, SINAD meter, frequency counter, AC voltmeter, DC voltmeter and FFT analyzer with a low-distortion audio source. On the bench or in a test system, its accuracy and versatility will help you make an audible difference in your end product.
The U8903A is the next-generation replacement for the widely used HP 8903B audio analyzer. To further ease the transition process, the U8903A audio analyzer features a built-in code emulator which allows the U8903A to read the old R2D2 programming codes of the 8903B. For existing customers, the code emulator is available via a new firmware upgrade.
Application Note ''Migrating Code from the 8903B to U8903A'' provides compatible equivalent commands, and sample test programs comparing the old R2D2 codes with new U8903A SCPI commands.
- Select generator, analyzer, graph and sweep modes with one-button access
- Characterize signal-to-noise ratio, SINAD, IMD, DFD, THD+N ratio, THD+N level, crosstalk, and more
- Apply weighting functions, standard filters and custom filters
- View numerical and graphical displays of measurement results
- 2 in 1 screen (generator and analyzer in the same display screen)
- 5ppm frequency accuracy for generator and analyzer
- ±1% amplitude accuracy for generator and analyzer
- -101dB analyzer residual distortion + noise at 20Hz to 20kHz
- ±0.01dB signal flatness
Automation & Communication Interface:
- LXI class C compliant
- USB 2.0, LAN and GPIB connectivity
- SCPI and IVI-COM
- Code compatible with HP8903B
Tags: Agilent U8903A